Music Education Services will provide the highest quality of instrumental education to the greatest number of students by developing a solid foundation for musical knowledge and experience, and by expanding each individual student’s interest and love of music through caring instruction and performance.
Our Faculty furthers this mission by:
- Pursuing excellence in teaching by using appropriate teaching styles and methods as well as being PROMPT, PREPARED, and POSITIVE.
- Treating each student as an individual with unique talents, needs and potential.
- Setting attainable goals to create in each student a pride of accomplishment.
- Establishing a nurturing environment for musical instruction and learning.
- Giving encouragement and guidance without ridicule and sarcasm.
- Fostering enthusiasm by creating dynamic programs that are an exciting and rewarding part of each school.
- Promoting the values of music and the program throughout the school community.
- Being a role model and showing our joy and love for music while celebrating the achievements of our students.
Our staff furthers this mission by:
- Communicating clearly and promptly with faculty.
- Effectively communicating with parents on matters of both educational and business concerns.
- Providing the comprehensive support service that enables the faculty to effectively further their mission.
Management furthers this mission by:
- Seeking highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Appropriately evaluating faculty and staff.
- Enriching the faculty through clinics and seminars.
- Providing realistic expectations based on unique school environments.
- Providing schools with an understanding of the role music plays in education.
- Effectively using faculty meetings to exchange instructional ideas and teaching techniques with a carefully planned agenda distributed in advance.
In summation, Music Education Services will provide students with a high quality musical experience through a team of goal oriented, dedicated and qualified educators and staff.